Barbara Hulanicki for George launches a 3rd collection for George at ASDA. The 19 piece collection includes whimsical retro print blouses, bold palazzo pants, stylish stripe wrap dresses along with printed tea dresses and easy to wear jersey tops. The collection expertly marries Barbara’s must have, signature style with George’s ability to deliver stylish designs at unbelievably low prices; the collection ranges from just £8 to £25.
“My new collection for George at ASDA is a reflection of all my favourite silhouettes, prints and signature wardrobe essentials, I’m really excited this collection is about to launch in George at ASDA stores. I have always felt passionate that fashion should be for all, no matter what your budget, so to be able to produce high quality design and shapes at such good quality that are so affordable is wonderful!” said Barbara.
Barbara spoke with FFF and gave us “Five Fabulous Summer Tips”:
- Add colour in to your wardrobe with accessories.
- A good summer capsule wardrobe is essential to see you through the season. Make sure you always have a good dress, a great pair of sandals and a key trend which suits your figure such as my printed palazzo trousers for George.
- Invest in shorter dresses which can be worn bare legged when feeling brave and then can also be worn as a tunic over trousers.
- Great accessories can make an outfit whether it’s a quirky hat, make -up, or a new hair colour, it’s about dressing up and enjoying yourself.
- Develop your own sense of style, mix things up rather than a head to toe look from just one designer or shop – fashion should be spontaneous and casual.
The ‘Barbara Hulanicki for George’ collection will launch in 94 stores nationwide and will also be available online.