Founder of MiH, Chloe Lonsdale gives Five Five Fabulous exclusive tips on how to wear her denim brand MiH.
- Ankle length jeans are our favourite at the moment – they look fantastic with the simplest or the edgiest of shoes.
- Don’t be afraid of flares, they actually suit everyone. After years of wearing skinnies, you’ll be amazed at what they do to the length of your legs.
- When trying on washed and aged jeans, make sure the faded areas work with your body. The fading on the thigh should be towards the outside of your leg, with the inside a little darker, and the fading should stop just below your knee. The fading on the bum should be very subtle. This will give your hips and legs a great shape.
- Any kind of denim (jeans, shorts, shirt, jacket) always looks good with a faded t-shirt, killer sunglasses and a straw hat – Panama or Floppy. Try it – it’s true.
- If we were to suggest one outfit for this summer it would be a sheer white shirt tucked into cut off denim shorts. Accessories, shoes and bag are up to you!
Head of Global Press (Susan Wylie) and Head of Sales and Marketing (Suzie) were recently in Dubai’s Boutiuqe 1 where she stocks her brand, which is currently on sale!